£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Salary: Up to £40,000 basic plus benefits and bonus
A growing Software Development company are now seeking a Web Developer to join their growing Digital and Software Development team. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about technology and who are eager to continually learn and progress through the organisation.
Working as a Web Developer, your day-to-day responsibilities will include;
* The design, build and delivery of efficient and reliable code
* Collaborating with the rest of the Web development team to prepare designs and functional specifications
* Delivering software code of the highest quality
* Working in an Agile environment, participate in meetings to ensure proper planning and timely delivery of projects
* Investigation of software and system faults as/when required, forming solutions to the problems
* Identify opportunities for improvements to be made based on previous issues
* Continually progress skillset, using all available resources and training budgets
To be considered for this role, we are seeking candidates with the following experience;
* Experience working with RESTful Web API's, JSON and XML
* Good understanding of C# using SOLID principles
* Experience implementing excellent User Experience whilst providing input on design of User Interfaces
Any experience working with the following technologies would be beneficial;
* Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* SQL and DBMS
If you have the above skillset and are interested in discussing the role further, please apply to this role via the link below.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.