Leading Global Media Company based in London's West End is now looking to hire a 1st / 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst on a permanent basis. This role is offering a base of £25,000 10% pension, bonus, healthcare and a number of other benefits.
The Support Analyst will be tasked with supporting and resolving issues on Windows and Apple Desktops, applications and ID administrations.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* 2 years IT Helpdesk Support experience within a corporate environment.
* Experience Supporting Mac and Windows platforms.
* Knowledge of common application programs that includes - Microsoft Office, Adobe applications, Internet Explorer, Microsoft & Apple platforms and software.
* Ability to show some flexibility to work as part of an on-call rota.
* Excellent Interpersonal skills.
* Excellent time Management and punctuality essential for this role.
* A team player.
* Strong written & verbal communication skills.
* Has a relevant degree (ideally a STEM degree).
If you are a Support Analyst with the relevant experience, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.