A leading Solutions provider are now looking for a 2nd/3rd Line System Administrator to join their growing IT development function. Operating in over 40 countries worldwide, they have around 750,000 clients across the public and private sector globally. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic IT environment as part of an Agile team.
This individual will provide 2nd and 3rd line support to the UK user and IT infrastructure base.
Supporting the IT Infrastructure Operations Manager, this role requires experience across the following technologies;
- Microsoft Windows 7/ Windows 10 administration
- Computer and server hardware configuration
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 administration
- Exchange Server 2010 administration
- Active Directory administration/ maintenance
- Content scanning technologies (e.g. AV, ASW etc.)
- Security Patch management
- Network administration (TCP/IP, DHCP, wireless, DNS etc.)
- Mobile networking (e.g. VPN client, Apple)
- Data backup technologies
- Print device support and configuration
- Server virtualisation (VMWare)
- Switch management
- Virtual Desktop (VDI) environment administration
- Avaya Telecoms Systems Administration
This is an organisation who is heavily invested in their employees and company culture. They are looking for a motivated candidate with excellent communication skills, who can bring their personality to the team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.