The JM Group is working with a Media client and is seeking an experienced 3rd Line Engineer (Infrastructure) on a contract basis in London.
The 3rd Line Engineer (Infrastructure) will effectively provide third line support to a high level for a varied calibre of customers and personnel, be the point of escalation for the 1st/2nd line team and provide hands on help during configuration, installation and implementation projects.
The ideal 3rd Line Engineer (Infrastructure) will have the following skills and experience:
* Excellent experience within a 3rd line support capacity
* Strong experience of configuration and installation projects
* Previously worked on infrastructure implementations
* Strong knowledge and experience with SAN Storage
* Experience at supporting a Wintel Environment
* Effective at being the escalation point for the first/second line support team.
* Proactively resolve incidents
* Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012 R2, Windows 7/8
* MS Office suite
* Active Directory
* VMWare ESX 5 - 6
* Strong Networking knowledge including LAN/WAN/WLAN technologies covering routing and fault finding
* Strong Office365 knowledge and experience
* Able to provide hands on support when required
* Excellent communications skills
If you are an experienced 3rd Line Engineer (Infrastructure) with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.