Associate FIX Analyst; London, £40K - £60K plus benefits
Our client, a leading infrastructure and energy provider based in Hatfield, is looking for a new FIX Analyst to join their team. The individual will have a familiarity with FIX protocols, a solid understanding of WAN and LAN and a proven ability to deliver superior customer service.
* Working with Clients, internal colleagues, and network vendor(s) to provide problem troubleshooting, support, and resolution.
* Working with vendors as partners to deliver a tightly integrated, seamless service to clients
* Sustaining a high level of availability for FIX Network Clients.
* Participation in the development and on-going refinement, enhancement and continuous process improvement of all operational support procedures essential to the cost-effective delivery of network services.
* Providing 1st level FIX support to clients
* Familiarity with FIX Protocol (Financial Information eXchange).
* Proven ability to work in mission critical operations and support environment.
* Understanding of Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Local Area Networks (LAN).
* Proven ability to partner with various internal departments to deliver superior customer service.
* Periodic out -of - hours support.
* Occasional travel to customer sites to perform on-site customization, testing, and troubleshooting.
* Degree or alternative third level technical qualification
* Experience with FIX administration and support, preferably in the buy-side arena.
* Understanding of FIX Onboarding or Customer Take-on desirable but not essential.
* Excellent customer service and technical troubleshooting skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.