Are you driven? Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you want to earn more money than your friends? If the answer is YES then read on‚¬£¶
This is your chance to join one of the most established and well respected IT Recruitment Companies in the UK. Do not miss out!
Who are we?
Founded in 1981, The JM Group specialise in placing IT professionals into FTSE and SME businesses nationwide. The company has gone from strength to strength, boasting a turnover of ¬£17 million last year. As a result we are now looking for an ambitious Associate Recruitment Consultant to build on this success and further develop the business.
What does the role involve?
The role of an Associate Recruitment Consultant is very exciting and challenging. Full training from start to finish of the recruitment cycle is given, from headhunting methods through to closing the deal. This a commercial role in a business environment, which is heavily targeted on sales and revenue.
* Matching client and candidates
* Headhunting candidates
* Offer negotiation
* Business development
* Account management
* Candidate resourcing
* Competency based interviewing
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have a business related degree or be educated to degree standard (minimum 2:2) and some form of sales experience, however we also welcome fresh graduates with the desire and drive to work in a competitive, fast paced environment. You must be determined, motivated by money and a sociable person.
What salary can I expect?
We offer a highly competitive first year base salary of ¬£20k-¬£23k dependent on experience.
There is no cap on commission. On target earnings are likely to be:
Year 1 ¬£30,000
Year 2 ¬£45,000
Year 3 ¬£60,000
What's in it for you?
In addition to a competitive salary and uncapped commission we can offer the right candidate a wealth of experience to pull from including Directors and Principal Consultants. Other benefits include:
* Health insurance
* Travel card loan annual season ticket (junior staff)
* 100 company shares
* Dress down Fridays
* Regular quarterly incentives (e.g. cash prizes, team events)
* Regular high achievers team lunches out
* Annual incentive (e.g. Aruba for 2016)
* Cycle to Work Scheme cycle share
* Regular end of year Staff Christmas party
* Fantastic office location, 2 minute walk from Liverpool Street, 5 minutes to Bank Station, 10 minutes to Cannon Street
* Funky new offices, TVs, leader boards
* Break out area with sofas, pool tables, drink fridges
* Coffee and tea station, kitchen, fridges for lunches