A global digital Consultancy specialising in digital transformation and change are now seeking a BI Developer/Architect to join their London offices.
- Leading the design and development of client solutions across Business Intelligence and Data Analytics domains
- Working in partnership with key clients to determine business requirements
- Data modelling; designing data lakes and data warehouses using Microsoft BI and Azure tools
- Predictive modelling; building models such as risk assessments, machine maintenance etc.
- Develop ETL data integrations
- Creation of reports using Power BI, Reporting Services or other reporting tools
- Managing a team of Data Analytics specialists throughout critical projects and programmes
- Creation of technical documentation and continually test solutions to resolve any issues
- Proven experience designing and developing data analytics solutions in a large, complex environment
- Experienced in Advanced Analytics (eg. machine learning) to gain deeper insights, identify root causes, assess market competition and manage risk
- Experience with Microsoft BI and Azure Data Analytics tools
- Experience with a range of analytical tools including; Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Sqoop, Tableau, Qlik, Redshift, Informatica, SAP BusinessObjects, Teradata etc.
- Understanding of data warehousing concepts including data modelling, data quality, reporting, analytics etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions, ideally in Azure
- Strong stakeholder management skills, up to C-suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Any experience in a Consulting role would be advantageous
- Minimum of BSc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analytics/Science or similar relevant field
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.