Leading Financial Services client in central London is now looking to recruit a seasoned Business Analyst (information security) on an initial 6 month contract at a day rate of £500.
The Business Analyst will be tasked with understanding and capturing the business requirements, analysing them and then documenting them using structured methodologies.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* 5 years' Business Analysis experience.
* A solid background supporting the delivery of IT security technologies (full lifecycle)
* Familiar with numerous structured business analysis techniques, in particular: UML, MoSCoW, Stakeholder identification, Organisation modelling, preparing & presenting business cases, Defining requirements, analysis, requirements development and modelling.
* Comfortable managing concurrent workstreams.
* Excellent experience capturing business change requirements, analysing and then documenting them using structured methodologies.
* Comfortable working across both IT and Business Change.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and comfortable working at C-level down.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.