Global Insurance Consulting Firm is hiring for a Business Analyst to work in the City. This is a permanent role paying between £35K - £45K Bonus and Full Benefits. For this role you will have Commercial Insurance experience, coupled with Consultancy experience. This position will manage tools, integrations, and best practices to support their client's Financial Lines business and integrations.
- Produce Business Requirements, document and co-ordinate reviews
- Produce Solution Requirements including Use Cases / User Stories
- Support the Technical Design, Build and System Test and provide on-going BA support for any queries that arise
- Provide input to and review technical documentation deliverables
- Build a close working relationship with the Product Owner for the Portal Financial Lines application and working for regional stakeholder groups
- Attending project team meetings and daily scrums and attending regular project meetings
- Conduct Change Request impact analysis for any Change Request raised on request from IT PM and ensure BRD/SRD is kept up-to-date.
Experience working with globally distributed SCRUM teams. Requires general business skills, financial management and planning skills. Business sector specifically within Financial Lines Insurance.Ideally you will strong analysis and some project management skills, coupled with strong presentation and stakeholder management skills.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.