Leading Financial Services client is now looking to recruit an experienced Business Analyst on a permanent basis in the City of London. The role is offering a base of £70,000 excellent benefits.
This is a new role within the business and the Business Analyst will work on a range of projects that include digital, front office and regulatory. This client promotes a flat structure across the business and Business Analysts will work across both IT and Business workstreams.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* 5 years Business Analysis experience.
* Experience working with the Financial Services. Wealth, Asset or Investment Management would be very beneficial.
* A solid track record working on Business Change and IT driven programmes.
* Familiar with numerous structured business analysis techniques, in particular: UML, MoSCoW, Stakeholder identification, organisation modelling, preparing & presenting business. cases, defining requirements, analysis, requirements development and modelling.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with the required skills please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.