Leading Financial Services client is now looking to recruit a Business Change Project Manager to manage a number of exciting programmes within their Business Change portfolio. This role is based in central London and is offering a base of £62,000 excellent additional benefits.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Past experience running Business Change projects (full lifecycle).
* Recent Financial Services experience.
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* Experience delivering technology based business change.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to influence a room.
If you are an experienced Business Change Project Manager with the required skills please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.