Business / Process Architect with a strong understanding of business functional processes and technology for a leading corporate. An exciting new role architecting the process architecture to align business with technology functions and to ensure process definition, measurement & management.
* A background of business processes and innovative IT solutions
* An understanding of Business & Technology to develop the Business / Process Architecture
* Oversee the creation of process architecture deliverables and the architecture roadmap
* Identify gaps and manage/control process architecture to ensure correct processes are followed
* Work with technology partners to ensure alignment of process for strategy, programme & service delivery
* IT and Business background to communicate business and technical information to both IT & business effectively
* Business specialist or IT generalist - strong understanding of business functional issues, inter-dependencies & processes
* In-depth knowledge of Process Architecture & process modelling tools (value change, functional flow block diagram, control flow diagram) with ISO & Six Sigma
* Exceptional communications skills at all levels
* Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
* Experience gained in travel or similar would be useful
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.