A leading Payment Solutions provider based in Southampton are now seeking a C# Developer to join their growing team. We are looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals who are ready for their next challenge.
* Maintenance and development of the bespoke internal systems in an Agile environment
* Design, build, and maintain efficient C# and T-SQL code
* Deliver high-quality functional software within agreed timescales
* Work with colleagues to prepare designs, estimates and functional specifications
* Maintain quality through code and document reviews
* Investigate software/system faults and create solutions to these problems
* Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their needs and develop changes
* Maintain accurate documentation
The Ideal Candidate:
Our client are more focused on personality over skillset, however they are ideally looking for;
* Proven experience in C#, T-SQL, MVC and ASP.NET
* Solid T-SQL skills including experience of creating and amending Stored Procedures working with Microsoft SQL Server
* Experience of Angular JS
* Experience creating/maintaining web sites on Internet Information Services.
* Working knowledge of design patterns and Object Orientated Design.
* Strong knowledge of refactoring, including improving the design of existing code.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Clear and concise documentation skills
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
* Familiarity with continuous integration
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.