Financial Services client in the City of London is now seeking an experienced and robust Business Analyst to join their growing team.
This is a new role within the business and the Business Analyst will work on a range of projects that include regulatory, front office and data. This client promotes a flat structure across the business and Business Analysts will work across both IT and Business workstreams.
As a B.A. you will be tasked with understanding and capturing business change requirements, analysing and then documenting them using structured methodologies.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* 5 years' Business Analysis experience.
* 2 years' proven track record in Wealth, Asset or Investment Management. - beneficial
* Past experience working on a regulatory, data or Operations programmes very beneficial
* Familiar with numerous structured business analysis techniques, in particular: UML, MoSCoW, Stakeholder identification, Organisation modelling, preparing & presenting business cases, Defining requirements, analysis, requirements development and modelling.
* A broad knowledge of Business Systems that are used within Wealth or Asset or Investment Management as a whole would be of great assistance in this role.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.