A growing electronic Payments organisation are seeking a Product Manager to join their London based team. As part of the Business Change team, you will work alongside software development and UX teams to define and drive product strategy. This role will be particularly focused on product innovation and new product releases.
- Define product features, maintain touch point experience and manage product life cycle from conception to delivery
- Communicate with both internal resource and 3rd parties/vendors to deliver key projects and programmes
- Ensure that project work is delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality
- Define and maintain product vision, adapting when necessary
- Work across all functions to drive engagement and support internal and external customer needs
- Act as a Product Champion both internally and externally to promote new product offerings and customer experiences
- Create customer-centric roadmaps to maximise retention and acquisition opportunities
- Keep up-to-date with current industry trends
- Track innovation success and ROI
- Management of senior stakeholders
- Proven experience working as a Product Manager, managing product launches, pricing, research, market and competitor intelligence
- Leader in Innovation, with experience driving change across large organisations
- Ability to work with user experience experts to ensure best customer journey is delivered
- Experience influencing and working alongside senior stakeholders
- Experienced writing new user stories, prioritising the product backlog and participating in Sprint meetings
- Driven individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience within an Agile environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- Scrum, Agile or Prince2 Certifications would be beneficial
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.