A leading Services provider are seeking a Mobile Developer to join their growing IT team. You will be working to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
We require an individual who is passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the design and build of next generation mobile applications.
* Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
* Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
* Troubleshoot and debug to optimise performance
* Design interfaces to improve user experience
* Liaise with Product innovation team to plan new features
* Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
* Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
* Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
Experience and Skills:
* Proven experience working as a Mobile developer
* Experience developing Xamarin applications across the full software development life cycle
* Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
* Ability to perform in a team environment
* BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.