Applications Developer (Visual Studio, .NET, C#)
We are working with a leading financial services company in London who are recruiting an Applications Developer. This newly created role will be working as part of a team that own the development activity around the banks core platform.
This role would be suitable for someone that has an applications development background and an excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
As an Applications Developer you will be involved in:
* Working on the development and enhancement of the banks core platform
* Looking at principles and standards for their software delivery model including reviewing quality, testing, security and more
* Working with 3rd party vendors
* Dealing with other teams both onshore and offshore
* Ensuring best practice is adhered to
* Taking note of issues that occur during the development deliverables
* Act as a mentor to more junior members of the team
To be considered for this role, you will have the following experience:
Strong background in application development
* Development in Visual Studio .NET (C#)
* SQL queries and Oracle PL SQL
* Web application experience (IIS/Application server)
* Oracle, SQL database connection experience
* Vasco Identikey, IBM WebSphere MQ and MSMQ
* MuleSoft and/or BizTalk
* Online Banking, SWIFT
If you are an experienced Applications Developer looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.