We are working with a leading Financial Services client in central London that is now looking to hire an experienced Head of Service Management on a permanent basis. This role is offering a base of £90,000 excellent benefits.
The Head of Service Management will be responsible for Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Reporting and general service management across IT.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Past experience working in the Financial Service Sector.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
* A working knowledge of ServiceNow.
* Experience developing, implementing and running, Incident, Problem, Change and Request services.
* Proven experience of defining and developing a Service Management function.
* Experience build out a team and their capabilities.
* Comfortable using the Service Management to drive technology forward.
* Someone that thrive on change and improvement.
* ITIL qualified
If you are an experienced Head of Service Management and would be interested in pursuing this role, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.