Our client are a thriving Digital Consultancy with a reputation for consistently delivering top-class work to customers in a wide variety of sectors.
This rapidly growing agency are specialists in the latest technology trends and challenges, including; Cyber Security, Machine Learning, CRM, Big Data and IOT.
The driving force of the business are their young, energetic, hard-working team of individuals who work together to move the business forwards.
This team require an IT/Office Manager to support the business and to manage the upgrade and improvements of the IT estate.
- Evaluate, test and modify systems to ensure they operate reliably, according to purpose and user need
- Work with users to ensure that the technologies and facilities meet their needs
- Provide user training, support and advice
- Ensure software licensing laws are followed and that the organisation is GDPR compliant
- Implement and manage security and back up procedures
- Manage building maintenance, utilities and communications infrastructure
- Manage IT and office budget
The Ideal Skillset:
- You will be experienced working on multiple platforms, including Windows and Linux
- Strong understanding of web technologies and experience managing an intranet and company website
- On occasion, you will be required to implement networks from scratch but most time will be spent on BAU work
- You will have an understanding of several technologies, including; Windows 10, Active Directory, DNS, Cyber Security, VMWare, Wordpress
- Any knowledge of AWS/Azure would be beneficial
- Highly analytical with a strong problem-solving ability
- Strong technical skillset - if you don't know it already, you want to learn it
- Strong organisational skills in a fast-moving environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role and have the required skillset, please apply to the role with an up-to-date copy of your CV in the first instance.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.