Senior Consultant; London
Up to 90k
Implementation, asset management, customer facing, business analysis, project management, configuration, installation, user testing
Our client is a leading financial software provider serving over 100 customers in London alone. They are looking for a senior consultant to join their implementation team in London. The ideal candidate will have a mixture of asset management/business knowledge, business analysis, project experience, relationship management and implementation experience. They will be comfortable running a large and complex implementation project, dealing with all the associated issues, either individually or as part of a larger team.
* Day to day management of an implementation project
* Interpreting workflow analysis documents and the conversion of these documents into specifications to ensure Best Practice delivery
* Providing a single point of contact for a Client during the Implementation project.
* Undertaking the daily execution of the project plan steps
* Ensuring that the Client's needs are understood and documented
* Communicating pertinent information on upgrades and major releases
* Managing training and consulting resource requests
* Monitoring and assisting with the issue escalation process
* Managing the co-ordination of work undertaken in other locations for the implementation
* The role involves extensive travel and can involve spending up to 5 days per week on a client site within the EMEA region.
* Strong Front Office experience (order management, dealing with Fund Managers/Traders)
* Good Investment Management and market instrument knowledge - Front Office workflows; Fixed Income/derivatives, Equity, Compliance, IBOR, PMA, Ex-Ante and Ex-Post Risk and Scenario Analysis
* A specific previous area of focus e.g. Risk systems desirable
* Have superior client facing skills
* Some technical knowledge, ideally SQL
* Experience dealing with users or clients from either a technical or business area
* Project Management experience is desirable
* Fluency in a second European Language is highly desirable
* University degree - ideally in a Finance or Technology discipline.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.