InfoSec Engineering Specialist
Leading Financial Services client is now looking to recruit an experienced InfoSec Engineering Specialist on a permanent basis in the City of London. This role is offering a base of £70,000 bonus, pension and shares.
The InfoSec Engineering Specialist would be joining a team of Information Security specialists that are tasked with proactively securing the infrastructure, monitoring events, detecting incidents and conducting analyse. The Team Lead will be driving the team ensuring that security events are actioned in the appropriate manner.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Experience working in the Financial Services.
* Significant experience and understanding of information security including: Security architecture, Secure System Development Lifecycle, Network Security, IAM & Privileged Access Management solutions, Anti-Malware solutions and SIEM solutions.
* Experience in Microsoft Active Directory Services (ADS) and SCCM would be advantageous
* Linux experience would be beneficial.
* Familiarity with Business Continuity processes from an Ops perspective.
* Familiarity with application security principles and supporting infrastructure such as networking, cloud security, pen testing would be advantageous.
* Familiarity with regulatory requirements that affect information security (e.g. GDPR) would be advantageous.
* Possession of one or more of the following certifications is beneficial: SABSA, CISSP, GSLC, GISP, GCPM etc.
If you are an experienced Information Security Engineering Specialist with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.