Leading Financial Services client is now seeking an experienced Digital Solution Architect to join the Enterprise Architect team and working on a range of new and exciting digital projects.
This is a new role being created within the business and the Digital Solution Architect will be responsible in defining the architecture of the digital solution, documenting it and following it through the SDLC.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* A strong and proven background in Digital Solution Architecture functions covering all aspects of solution architecture (business, application, data, infrastructure and security architecture)
* Experience of architecting / implementing solutions utilising recognised design and architecture patterns.
* Financial Services experience is essential, ideally with Wealth Management experience.
* Experienced in building models of problems & exploring alternative approaches, preparing documents and explaining architectures to sponsors, stakeholders, non-technical staff, architects and developers.
* Very good knowledge of TOGAF (The open group architecture framework), certification will be a benefit
* Strong knowledge of the following technologies - SOA, .NET framework & related programming languages, Object Orientated Programming, Relational databases (e.g. SQL Server) and UML
If you are an experienced Digital Solution Architect with the required skills, please respond to this ad in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.