The JM Group are currently working with a large insurance company who are based in Central London who are now seeking a CloudScape Engineer on a contract basis.
To be considered for this role you must have:
* Experience as an Engineer specialised in CloudScape.
* Previously provided infrastructure design services including; technical assessments, IT standards compliance, hardware and software product selection.
* Prepare and/or review runbooks for handover of operational support to partner suppliers.
* Must have created high level designs across an Infrastructure Engineering platform and foundational services.
* You will be an experienced engineer who oversees and assists with engineering design and technical changes required to support migrations to NetApp.
* Previously created, documented and transitioned new products, procedures and processes.
* Experienced using the following software and hardware: Windows operating system(s), Linux OS, ESX vSphere, Commvault, NetApp, NetApp Snap Mirror / SRM, EMC VMAX, EMC RecoverPoint, HP EVA (SAN), Cisco UCS, UCS Director, CloudCenter.
* Excellent Communication skills.
If you are an experienced CloudScape Engineer with the required skills please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.