Global IT Solutions Provider is hiring for a Data Analyst with Insurance experience for their team based in London. The salary range for this role is between £45K - £70K. This role will be working within the Enterprise Data Management team and you will carry out a delivery role in the design of solutions in support of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) program.
* Working closely with Data Governance, Data Quality, Operations and Compliance functions to ensure cross-functional solutions are created.
* Collaborating with CTO teams and architecture functions to define and develop solutions.
* Research and identify emerging technologies and tools related to data privacy management.
You will have over 5 years experience working in an Analyst or Data Management role for a large retail or Financial Services organisation, or consultancy firm. You will ideally have experience in one or more of the following areas:
* Data retrieval from various data stores or files
* Expert knowledge of SQL for querying databases (Sybase, Oracle, & SQL Server is desirable)
* Understanding of data privacy and data management principles
* Good Knowledge of personal data protection principles and GDPR requirements
* Knowledge of Data Governance and Management tools such as Collibra
* Process Documentation
* Agile development methodology experience
You must have worked within the Insurance industry and have excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.