DevOps Engineer - Akamai
DevOps Engineer required by a leading financial services company based in the City of London on an initial 6-month contract paying up to £700 per day.
The DevOps Engineer will be working with a variety of initiatives within the Cyber Security portfolio, working with a team delivering change through an agile environment. They would be responsible for hands-on and hands-off solutions within their specific domain. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for providing leadership, within their team and working together with other team members to achieve common goals.
The DevOps Engineer must have the following skills:
- Experience working with Akamai.
- 5 years' experience in similar roles.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment in some of the following areas: infrastructure, architecture, development, or operations.
- Scripting experience, ideally: Python, PowerShell, Java, or C.
- Experience of using API's and Micro Services.
- Strong Experience in cloud-based applications deployed on Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a variety of projects at the same time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send through an up to date copy of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.