The JM Group is working with a leading IT services provider and seeking a DevOps Engineer on a contract basis in London.
The ideal DevOps Engineer will have the following key skills and experience:
* Strong experience with Docker and CI/CD Workflow using docker based builders
* Configuration management with Ansible/Chef/SaltStack
* Strong experience of Git
* Proficient in 2 of the following languages: Python, Ruby, Golang, Nodejs, Scala
* Knowledge and experience with Public Clouds - AWS, Azure or GCP
* Experience with the following provisioning tools: Terraform, CloudFormation, Google Deployment Manager, Azure Resource Manager
* Messaging tools - RabbitMQ, Kafka, ActiveMQ.
* Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
* Strong experience of automated unit testing, deployment testing and deployment frameworks
If you are an experienced DevOps Engineer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.