Digital Business Designer, London, Digital, 40k - 72k
We are currently recruiting a Digital Business Consultant to join a market leading consultancy. We are recruiting for people at various levels to drive their digital strategy practise.
As a core member of the team responsible for the design and delivery of digitally enabled and aligned enterprise operating modelling services (in collaboration with strategy, industry, technology and transformation SME's) we expect you to be engaged in the following activities as you progress your career with us:
* Supporting the shaping and delivery of structured consulting engagements to design innovative business and operating model strategies and blueprints to address and exploit prevailing trends in digitally inspired human and corporate behaviours and leveraging digital technologies and concepts.
* Supporting the development of new and enhanced methods, approaches, propositions and points of view to ensure alignment with prevailing trends and the latest thinking e.g. working with special interest groups, publication of thought leadership artefacts on relevant and enterprise modelling related topics.
* Increasing our and others understanding of enterprise modelling concepts and trends and supporting creation of collaborated, compelling propositions and opportunities.
* Supporting community initiatives for recruitment, communications, knowledge sharing and other initiatives.
* Proactively cultivating networks and relationships within and outside our community to reinforce your learning and development, and that of others.
* Supporting the identification and shaping of business development opportunities through participation in pursuits and proposal development and adding value by bringing your insights into the digital marketplace and consulting experience.
Experience and skills required:
* Demonstrable skills and experience in enterprise architecture, business and technology operating design, organisational design (OD) and strategic alignment exhibiting an insights-driven approach to incorporating digital concepts and technology influences.
* Previous experience with a consulting or professional services firm or in-house consulting capability.
* Relevant experience providing enterprise architecture / modelling advisory services to clients across multiple sectors or demonstrating in-depth domain specific skills in 1-2 sectors.
* Experience in development of consulting business opportunities including identification of leads and opportunities, proposal development and orchestration, and cultivation of client relationships.
* Awareness or application of key human, corporate and/or technological digital trends and ability to articulate a point of view on the impact on traditional business and enterprise operating design concepts.
* Ability to thrive in fast paced environments with maturing operating structures and drive practice growth and direction.
* Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills.
* Proven ability to operate successfully in a global, collaborative, matrixed, culturally diverse organisation operating across multiple geographies and time zones.
* Exemplary written, communication and presentation skills; ability to clearly articulate complex problems, concepts and solutions and construct simple, impactful messages at all levels
* Educated to degree level or equivalent - Business/Management related disciplines or equivalents desirable.
* Awareness / understanding of foundational consulting disciplines: e.g. transformation planning, organisational change management, analysis, benefits management and process mapping, facilitation, structured thinking / communications.
* Flexibility to travel within the UK and occasionally further.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.