Leading Financial Services client in the City of London is currently undergoing significant growth within their Digital function and is looking to recruit a Digital Project Manager to aid in the growth.
This is a new role being created within the business and the ideal Project Manager will have recent digital delivery experience within the financial services. Also, this role will suit a Project Manager who is confident working across both the business and IT and possesses excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Solid Project Management experience within Financial Services; Ideally Wealth or Asset or Investment Management.
* Experience delivering a number of complex digital programmes (full lifecycle).
* Excellent knowledge of project management standards and processes within a complex programme environment with multiple delivery partners.
* A Project Manager with a background in consultancy will be at a distinct advantage.
* Excellent knowledge of Agile.
* Knowledge of legacy systems very beneficial.
* Demonstrable experience of leading and developing a team of project resources in a complex, matrix managed environment.
* Past experience managing the integration of complex IT systems, engaging relevant platform teams and applying appropriate oversight and control to achieve the overarching project plan.
* Past experience ensuring the projects remains within governance.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, at all levels and across different audiences that includes C-level.
If you are an experienced Digital Project Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.