A leading Solutions provider are now looking for a Front End Developer to join their growing IT development function. Operating in over 40 countries worldwide, they have approx. 750,000 clients across the public and private sector globally. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic IT environment as part of an Agile team.
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for the delivery of the customer-facing and internal solutions. Their front end stack is extensive, they use Angular.js, Node.js, React.js, CSS3, HTML5 and other technologies.
- Ability to adapt and work concurrently with project and change requests
- Integrate and understand RESTful API's, JSON repsonses and webservices
- Work within an Agile methodology
- Provide experience and guidance to other members within the IT team when developing front-end elements
- Clear communication and presentation skills, with an ability to work with all business areas at all levels
- Work constructively with UI and UX teams
All relevant technologies including;
- HTML5, React.js, CSS3 and SASS
- Extremely competent in web disciplines, technologies and best practice in Responsive Design, Online Branding, Usability, Accessibility (W3C, WCAG)
- JSON/XML/Restful API's/Webservices integration
- Knowledge of Git source control, with full experience in code reviewing (from a Front-end development perspective)
- An understanding and integrating back-end technologies, such as RESTful API's, stubbed json responses with
- Experience with software and writing unit/e2e tests - test driven development.
- Optimization of page weighting, processing and loading.
- Experience with responsive design
- A solid understanding of web application development processes
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.