Global Consulting Services company is hiring for a Governance Manager. This position sits within the Programme Management Office and deliver a business partnership role to the key work stream leads, project managers and operational managers. The role is based in the City and the salary range is between £55K - £70K.
You will work with the programme management team to provide overall day to day operational management of governance across the programme. You will ensure implementation and adherence to best practice and overall governance framework.
*Day-to-day operational management of governance and adherence to industry-leading practices across the programme
*Regular monitoring and providing updates to key stakeholders on programme / work stream progress
*Preparation of materials for client owned governance forums and executive communication
*Provide guidance and industry-leading practices knowledge to other team members within the programme.
Required Skills include:
* Familiarity of working with complex integrated project and programme schedules including incorporation of sub-contract plans.
* Extensive experience in set-up and implementation of industry-leading standards and project methodologies
* Practice in developing resource schedules & developing reports to all levels of the business
* Must have excellent planning and organisations skills
* Able to recognise risks/issues, recommend solutions and be able to put solutions into actions as required
* Be able to develop and sustain relationships with individuals at all levels in an organisation, including the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders
It would be highly-desirable if you had experienced in transformation or business change programmes.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.