A leading payments organisation based in Southampton are now seeking a Project Manager to lead their critical software development projects. You will have full visibility of the entire project lifecycle and work in close collaboration with Software Development and Data Centre teams.
* Create detailed project plans ensuring they are monitored and controlled throughout the entire project lifecycle
* Ensure cross-team co-ordination between Business Analysts, Developers, QA and Technical Designers
* Take responsibility for managing cross-project dependencies and conflicts
* Manage the co-ordination of estimates, project timelines and budgets
* Conduct occasional visits to client locations in the UK or globally as necessary, to support liaison and stakeholder management
* Working with the Head of Projects to ensure standardisation of project delivery processes are defined and adhered to
Key Skills Required:
* Proven experience as a Project Manager within a software development environment, delivering projects from initiation to completion within an Agile framework
* Ability to manage multiple projects, large and small changes, absorbing complex technical and logistical issues and rapidly defining and implementing resolution plans
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with experience communicating directly with customers, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels within the business
* Strong analytical skills, strategic vision, and logical approach to problem solving
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Be able to refine approach and focus as business requirements dictate
* Demonstrate a high-level of Customer Facing disciplines and project successes
* Educated to Degree level in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
* Ideally qualifications in relevant methodologies eg. SCRUM, Agile, Prince2, ITIL
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.