The JM Group is working with a blue-chip client and is seeking an experienced Head of Service Operations on a permanent basis in London.
The ideal Head of Service Operations will have the following key skills and experience:
* Extensive experience working as a Head of Service Operations, overseeing the delivery of support services.
* Experience working in an environment where Government contracts have been produced.
* Previously operated in a Matrix management structure ensuring the scalability of services.
* Ability to successfully embed, validate and test the SIAM operating model.
* Exceptional theoretical and practical knowledge of methods, evaluating and improving IT and technology
* Proven experience and knowledge of strategy and finance.
* Must be degree qualified in Computer Science/Information Systems/ Computer Engineering/ similar.
* Must also be ITIL V3 Manager qualified.
* Certifications in; Prince II, COBIT, Lean and Six Sigma (are desirable).
* Must also have excellent communications skills.
If you are an experienced Head of Service Operations with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.