The JM Group is working with a large manufacturing company and is seeking an experienced SAP HUM/WM Business Analyst on a contract basis in France with European travel (travel expenses are paid for).
The ideal SAP HUM/WM Business Analyst will have the following key skills and experience:
* 5 years Handling Unit Management (HUM) & Warehouse Management (WM) experience.
* Must have manufacturing experience.
* Working knowledge of the methodology ASAP.
* Strong organisation and planning skills.
* Advance Excel skills.
* Business Acumen.
* Must be resourceful and a quick learner, who is highly motivated and a self starter.
* Solid communication network animation and analytical skills.
* Strong Process Documentation capabilities.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Comfortable working with international teams.
* Ability to travel to European countries.
If you are an experienced SAP HUM/WM Business Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.