Leading financial services client in the city of London is now looking for an Information Security Architect on a permanent basis. This role is offering a base of £70,000 bonus, pension, shares and a number of other benefits.
This is a new role being created within the business and the Information Security Architect will work closely with C-level and the wider business to drive out this function.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Experience working on complex matrix driven environments, ideally financial services.
* Broad experience in information security including Security architecture, Secure System and Application, Development Lifecycle, Network Security and IAM & Privileged Access Management solutions.
* Familiarity with application security principles and supporting infrastructure such as cloud security, pen testing would be beneficial.
* Knowledge of Business Continuity processes from an operational perspective
* Knowledge Risk management frameworks
* Possession of one or more of the following certifications is beneficial: TOGAF, CREST, CISSP or CISM etc.
If you are an experienced Information Security Architect with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.