This complex and truly global organisation is searching for an Information Security Manager to be based in Canary Wharf. As the London based security expert, you will work as the regional lead and a critical member of the talented Global Security team - tasked with embedding fit for purpose security policies, behaviours and solutions into the organisation, with a focus on Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance.
You will be the practical and delivery focused driving force behind information security policy, regulation and strategy across the business, however be under no illusions this is not only a policy and strategy role - we seek candidates who have implemented practical solutions to real business risks.
Reporting to the Global CISO, the key responsibilities include;
* Own existing and implement new IS policies and procedures aligned with organisational risks and business strategy to drive continual improvement of the IS program
* Provide leadership and guidance as the subject matter expert on the processes, best practices, and functions of information security disciplines, technologies, and guidelines
* Provide day-to-day management and support to stakeholders responding to external customers on a timely basis.
* Actively participate in contributing and carrying out information security, privacy and disaster recovery policy as required.
* Manage and drive compliance of enterprise information security policy and appropriate regulations (eg. PCI, GDPR).
* Provide ad-hoc information security and privacy consultancy to projects, regional leaders and information security officers
* Manage customer satisfaction ensuring project/support commitments are completed satisfactorily (time, budget, requirements)
* Project manage security initiatives to support Information Security strategy and plan
* Participate in managing the human resources of the department from a dotted line perspective
* Responsible for resource management, delivering an efficient department operation and/or project completion through assessment of resource needs, proper assignment of personnel, delegation of responsibility and authority.
* Proven experience managing Information Security within a large/complex organisation
* Expert knowledge in ISO security standards domains
* Expert level knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards
* Ability to understand vulnerability reports, penetration test results and technical security reports
* Previous experience in leading QSA audits required, either as an ISA or QSA.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and partnering skills
* Advanced presentation skills to present to all levels of leadership
* Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.