Leading financial services client is now looking for an experienced Information Security Monitoring Team Lead on a permanent basis in the City of London.
The Information Security Monitoring Team is tasked with proactively securing the infrastructure, monitoring events, detecting incidents and conducting analyse. The Team Lead will be driving the team ensuring that security events are actioned in the appropriate manner.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Experience working within the financial services
* Significant experience and understanding of information security including: Anti-Malware solutions, SIEM solutions, Patch, threat & vulnerability management, Network & endpoint analysis, Incident detection and response.
* Experience in forensics processes and tools (beneficial)
* Familiarity with Business Continuity processes from an ops perspective
* Possession of one or more of the following certifications is beneficial: CREST Certified Incident Manager, ISO27035 Lead Incident Manager, SEC503 / 504, GCIH, GREM or GCFA / GCFE etc.
* Proven leadership / management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are an experienced Information Security Monitoring Team Lead with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.