A leading Technology firm based in the M3/M4 corridor are seeking an Infrastructure Architect to join their growing team. Reporting into the CTO, this individual will work alongside clients to deliver key solutions and to meet their current and future business needs.
* Define technical proposals in line with customer requirements
* Present to and manage senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
* Create infrastructure documentation
* Liaise between programme, technical teams and the client throughout entire project lifecycle
*Work in partnership with 3rd parties and vendors
* Proven ability to communicate ideas and proposals effectively to individuals at all levels
* Strong knowledge of all areas of Infrastructure Architecture, including Microsoft server technologies, VMWare technologies, SCCM design and config, Active Directory, DHCP services, RDS design
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Experience leading technical workshops
* ITIL Qualification would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.