A leading Electronic Payments organisation are now searching for an IT Business Analyst to join their growing Product Management team. Working in an Agile environment, you will use your analytical skills and business knowledge to build and develop business-critical platforms to enhance customer experience.
You will be an experienced BA who can lead key software development projects and deliver results that will add value to the business. Ideally, you will be able to work with Product Innovation Owners on multiple projects simultaneously, translating business data into valuable insights that can improve business processes.
*Support the Product Owners with:
o Determining the requirements strategy (both functional and non-functional)
o Gathering, writing, splitting and updating Jira with user stories and use cases
o Creating detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) as required and translating them into functional specifications and process models
o Offer on-going support by organising the backlog, determining functionality per release and make sure that each sprint delivers the value to the business
o Analyse and model the business domain to create a complete picture of work-flows mapped across all the relevant audiences and scenarios fulfilled by existing and proposed innovation solution
o Work with solution architects to ensure new builds meet the business demand.
o Providing analytic support by coordinating data extraction from various databases and data interpretation as required
o Contributing to project plans, support defining project requirements by identifying project milestones and phases
o Monitoring project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports and documenting recommending actions
o Estimating costs, benefit and time requirements of innovation projects including risks, predicting potential problems and return on investment for shareholders
o Supporting implementation and participate in Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing with comprehensive E2E test cases (created by BA) at the application and multi-application levels
* Identify business trends utilising real data
* Compile analysis reports that are delivered to product innovation owners and then follow-up on all results
Key skills and experiences:
* 3 years experience working as a Business Analyst (or equivalent) with a solid background in business analysis, system design, configuration and user stories and testing.
* Experience working on software development projects within an Agile environment
* Ability to produce functional/non-functional designs
* 3 years of experience in Access, Excel (Advanced), Visio, MS Project and JIRA
* 3 years of customer interfacing and application integration projects experience
* Have the ability to interpret requirements with proven practice in process modelling techniques underpinned by detailed analytical abilities with a view for future change
* Be a strong communicator (verbal and written)
* Be an excellent listener with a methodical approach to work
* Be proficient in organisation and time management skills
* Self-starter with a can-do attitude
* Must be educated to a Degree level or equivalent, ideally in Computer Science
* Any industry qualifications would be beneficial, eg. BCS, Prince 2, ITIL.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.