A leading Travel organisation based in Luton are now seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team. This individual will with senior stakeholders and technical teams to successfully deliver IT and Business Change projects from initiation to completion.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills and experience:
* Proven experience as a Project Manager within a fast-paced environment, working across a range of IT and Business focused change
* Proven experience of planning and executing strategic business objectives
* Excellent knowledge of project management, standards and processes in a complex environment with multiple delivery partners - PRINCE 2 or PMP etc.
* Delivery of Project goals within time, cost and quality budgets.
* Implementing appropriate project governance for the scale of the projects
* Validate and monitor the ongoing viability of the business case supporting a project
* Management of risks associated with project delivery
* Managing agreed definition of 'end product' deliverable
* Manage process to control project requirements changes during the project lifecycle
* Manage and monitor Project resources - internal and external - and project spend to ensure delivery within budget
* Manage the execution of 3rd parties involved in the delivery of the project, whilst reviewing the Change Requests and Impact Analyses, ensuring sufficient level of information before submitting to 3rd Parties
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong organisational skills
* Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
* Excellent people management skills
* Experience managing projects within both Waterfall and Agile environments
* Proven relationship management skills, particularly with senior stakeholders across the business
* Industry recognised qualifications such as Prince2, APMP etc would be highly beneficial
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.