IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst required by a global media company based in London, paying up to £33k and London weighting.
IT Support Analyst required to work as part of a team to support: the research and development group, developer support group, and the web development group. They will be responsible for the support of LAN equipment, servers, and computer equipment across the 3 groups. The candidate must have relevant experience with the administration and troubleshooting of all PCs and servers. A reasonable level of fitness is also required as occasional lifting of equipment is required.
The IT Support Analyst must have the following skills:
- Experience with VMware and Vcentre Management Esxi 6.5.
- Experience of Cisco and Nexus switches and configuration/maintenance
- MS Windows on desktops, laptops, and servers.
- Experience using squid proxy.
- Experience using DHCP and DNS.
- Relevant experience with server hardware and networking protocols.
- Experience with Linux Centos and Unbuntu.
- Mac OsX support and networking.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send through an up to date copy of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.