The JM Group is working with a Blue-Chip company and is seeking an experienced Java Developer on a permanent basis in Cheshire.
The ideal Java Developer will have the following key skills and experience:
* 5 years Java development experience
* Strong java experience and proven exposure to JSON, REST and SOAP
* Extensive java integration software development experience using BPEL, Java, XML and XQuery
* Good knowledge of Spring
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Excellent ability to act on own initiative and be able to motivate a team
* Able to reconcile systems
* Ideally have a Bachelors/Master's degree or software development/programming qualifications
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are an experienced Java Developer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.