Global Financial Services Firm is hiring for a Junior Business Analyst - Insurance to be based in the City. This is a permanent role with a salary of £35K - £45K.
You are required to have project delivery experience for clients within the Insurance sector, as well as project support.
* Define and execute our customers functional / operational target state transformation
* Work alongside team members and leaders to build Business Process and Change Management
* Develop functional process guides and workshop materials and techniques
* Understanding end to end flow and identifying key opportunities and solutions for the clients
* Extract, analyses and interpret data efficiently and with clear actionable outcomes
* Identify and raise issues and risks and recommend action to resolve
* Report on progress of work to senior management
Strong analytical skills, you must be able to interpret a wide range of information and use their findings to make proposals
Experience of leading / implementing change initiatives in the areas of Insurance
You will ideally have between 2-3 years' experience in Insurance (Claims, Underwriting, Operations) is essential. Any experience in project management would be an added advantage.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.