Junior Content Developer
The JM group is working with a retail firm based in London who are looking for a contract Junior Content Developer to join them on a 12-month FTC basis, paying up to £24k.
The Junior Content Developer must have the following skills:
* Ideally a graduate with web production or development experience.
* Relevant experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
* WordPress and AEM knowledge/experience, would be beneficial.
* Must have front-end experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
* Ideally have knowledge on how to build social websites or applications
* Efficient at application of web usability, accessibility, W3C protocols, and cross browser compatibility.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritise workload.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send through an up to date copy of your CV for review
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.