A leading Technology provider are now looking to expand their Technology team based in Solihull. They are seeking a Junior Desktop Support Analyst to deliver high-quality technical support both internally and for their key customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for junior IT professionals to gain commercial experience and excellent training in a fun and collaborative environment.
- Respond to incoming customer calls, applying First Time Fixes when possible
- Monitor and progress incoming emails and progress to the relevant Service Area
- Communicate fully and effectively with customers throughout the case lifecycle, ensuring that, at all times the customer is fully aware of the status of their case
- Ensure that all work completed is recorded in the in-house systems accurately
- This will be based in Solihull the majority of the time, but will require some travel to customer sites
- Some experience working in an IT Support function
- A comprehensive understanding and experience of supporting Windows Desktops, Laptops, Microsoft Office, Internet, Remote Access Software and Printers
- Basic Active Directory Administration
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Passion for technology
- Desire to further learning through additional qualifications and hands-on learning
- Driving licence will be required
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.