Junior Digital Product Manager - London - Up to £31k base
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Digital Product Manager to join an important and influential organisation within the travel and logistics sector, who's products reach and are used by the majority of the UK's population.
You will be supporting the Digital Product and Website Managers to ensure on-going Digital Product delivery and support is achieved successfully. Excellent communication and organisation skills are a must, as you will be responsible for ensuring key stakeholders are informed of and engaged with the team's activity.
* Playing a key part of the in-house digital team
* Liaising with our marketing teams and 3rd party agencies
* Assist the senior Digital Product Manager with digital delivery and reporting
* Managing change initiatives and the product backlog, so experience of Jira is a plus
* Supporting digital campaigns across paid and organic. Understanding of Google GTM and GA a definite advantage
* Effective stakeholder management in multi-stakeholder environment Website and App maintenance
* Accountable for ensuring digital support website App functionality activity is delivered on time and to brief
* Finding creative digital solutions which enhance customer experience and campaign success
* Reporting to the Website Manager and working within the Website team.
* Operating with Jira and CAB managed frameworks
* The team role is to bring about the business strategy and goals through digital and support the Marketing, Partnerships and Propositions Dept team
* Key day to day stakeholders will be the marketing and architecture teams. The role is to ensure they are kept informed of all activity and aligned to timings and resource commitments
* Demonstrable experience of managing website and App initiatives and projects within enterprise organisations.
* Understanding of digital CRO, UX and Google analytics
* Working with, or in digital agencies and service-based companies
* Experience within multiple Content Management Systems
* Knowledge of Jira or similar tick based systems
* Google Analytics and Tag Manager
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.