The JM Group is working with a large financial services client and is seeking a Lead Incident Manager on a contract basis in Bromley.
The ideal Lead Incident Manager will have the following key skills and experience:
* 5 years working within incident management.
* Previously worked within insurance or financial services (is preferred).
* Experience contributing to design and development of incident management processes, tools, templates, documents and reports.
* Effective at providing education, guidance and support to ensure adherence to incident management processes.
* Experience acting as the escalation path for major and critical incidents.
* Proficient at directing and coordinating the Major Incident process.
* Ability to monitor and manage escalating incidents or potential major incidents.
* Strong 3rd party supplier management skills.
* Efficient at improving service operations processes to reduce cost and improve efficiency.
* Must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Lead Incident Manager with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with the most recent version of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.