A leading Technology consultancy based in Central London are now seeking a Lead Network to join their growing team. We are looking for an individual to manage the architecture strategy, design and delivery for a key London-based client.
- Define and develop customer strategy, architecture and proposals
- Creation of high-level designs for networking and infrastructure
- Management of small to large design teams
- Liaise with customer to understand their business strategy and develop relevant solutions
- Management of senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Proven experience in Network Architecture within a complex environment
- Networking knowledge across IP networking design, Cisco/Juniper switch builds, network performance analysis, WAN/LAN infrastructure etc.
- Experience creating high-level design documents for large solutions
- Experience of influencing, presenting to and negotiating at all levels including senior management
- Comfortable leading presentations at board-level
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent
If you are interested in applying to this role, please reply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.