Leading Financial Services client in the City of London is now seeking an experienced Senior Digital Business Analyst on a permanent basis. This is a new role being created in the business and the BA will be tasked with working on a broad range of online digital products.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience working on digital programmes within the financial services sector, have a proven track record working across the Business & IT, a strong background working within Agile and possessing excellent stakeholder management skills.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* 8 years' Business Analysis experience.
* Recent experience working on digital / consumer facing programmes within financial services.
* A proven track record in Wealth, Asset, Private or Investment Management (very beneficial).
* Excellent knowledge of Agile.
* Experience of writing User Stories, acceptance tests and documenting technical requirements.
* A Business Analyst with a background in consultancy will be at a distinct advantage.
* Excellent knowledge of SDLC and a track record of delivering a range of full lifecycle projects.
* Familiar with numerous structured business analysis techniques, in particular: UML, MoSCoW, Stakeholder identification, organisation modelling, preparing & presenting business cases, defining requirements, analysis, requirements development and modelling.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Senior Digital Business Analyst - Team Lead with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.