A global Insurance provider are searching for a driven candidate to join their London based offices. They are looking for an individual who has a combination of .NET/C# development and analytical skills to develop, upgrade and manage their business-critical applications.
This individual will be responsible for;
* Translating business requirements from users into real technical solutions
* Application support, software installation, upgrades, vendors and applying data fixes, running scripts as required
* Liaising with core vendors to write detailed technical documentation of key applications
* Working alongside key development resource to ensure full support model is in place for key applications
* Updating, repairing and modifying/adapting software code to improve technical and user performance of bespoke applications
* Assisting with the development of application support and change model, structuring road map for delivery against core applications.
* Adhere to financial reporting requirements including monthly phasing of income
Key Skills and Competencies Required;
* Experienced using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and SQL Server/Oracle
* Understanding of Financial Services or Insurance would be advantageous
* Excellent communication skills, with an ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business teams
* Degree level qualification or equivalent,
* Recognising the importance of the customer to the business - anticipating and identifying customer needs and responding appropriate within a changing environment. Forges partnerships that enable strategic input to future business opportunities
* Communicating change issues in a timely fashion, clearly explaining the impact upon key stakeholders and working to create a shared sense of responsibility and involvement in change activities
If you are interested in this role, please apply below with an up-to-date copy of your CV!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.