IT services client is now looking to recruit a Senior Java Developer to join their rapidly growing London based technology team. This role is offering a base of £100,000 benefits.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in software development.
* Strong core Java experience, SQL, web and database technologies.
* Strong experience with Spring Core, Spring Data and Spring Security.
* Strong experience with modern software development processes: DevOps, TDD, BDD and Continuous delivery & Deployment.
* Good experience with REST Web services.
* Cloud delivery experience.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and with others when required.
* Application performance management skills.
Knowledge of some of the following are very beneficial:
* Experience with distributed systems architectures and related tools (service discovery, config/secret management, etc.).
* Knowledge of big data solution like Hadoop ecosystem with Storm, MongoDB, HBase, Hive, Flume, Zookeeper, etc.
* Knowledge about asymmetrical and symmetrical cryptography standards.
* Experience in Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, or other iac tools.
If you are an experienced Senior Java Developer with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.